How often do you return things?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Mirage, Nov 22, 2008.

?

How often do you return things?

1. All the time

15.4%
  2. Often

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Average

7.7%
  4. Rarely

69.2%
  5. Never

7.7%
  1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

For whatever reason, how often do you return things?

I'd say I'm probably a little above average when it comes to returning thing. Recently I can't remember returning anything but when I'm working on a PC or something hardware related (i.e. Home Depot type hardware) I'll generally buy extra of whatever I need and have a bit to return when I'm done.

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

i never return things, i try not to coz i always think that im being nasty like im saying "i dont want your crap anymore" or something. also i cant be bothered with the hassle and waiting and all that and i can only give you store credit or an exchange or something like that. so i would say i was below average. a few weeks ago i bought something that in the end wasnt exactly what i wanted, but i didnt return it coz i just can be doing with the hassle

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I very rarely return stuff. Same reason as Nixola I guess, can't be bothered with the hassle. :tired:
    Plus if I'm buying clothes I'll try them on in the store if I'm not sure whether they will fit right, so that I don't have to return them later.

4. Suzie

Suzie Registered Member

I never really return anything. Unless its a gift, and someone gives a gift receipt and I dont like it/need it.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't return stuff, that's why I buy stuff I like I guess.

But if it doesn't work or has a fault, yeah I return it and usually get it for free! :D

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't think I've ever returned anything. I've always been happy with the things I've had. If it was something I received as a gift and didn't like I would still keep it because it's the thought that counts.

7. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Very very rarely.

Usually I'll either give it to someone else or I'll throw it away.

8. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Generally I don't. If I get something, open it up and its broken or something I'll take it back for an exchange. As for a return, I rarely, if ever do that.

9. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I always return things IF I must borrow something and that comes far and few between because I don't deem that as self sufficient.

10. fragile

fragile Registered Member

I rarely return anything, especially if it's a gift.
    But if it's something I bought myself, I might return it if it's worth the hassle. Which it rarely is.