How often do you reply?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Atreyu, Aug 16, 2008.

?

how often do you reply?

1. every thread

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. about 75%

13.0%
  3. about half

26.1%
  4. about 25%

60.9%
  1. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

To threads on GF? I find that I generally reply half the time, sometimes more, sometime less. Depends on the mood I'M in.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Usually it depends if I have anything to say or add. Sometimes it's just a quick comment but other times it's a longer post. It all depends on the thread and if I've already replied to it, and if so, if I have anything to address the new replies with.

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I reply to like maybe 25% of the threads I read. There will be days where I'll keep reading good thread and reply to each one, but those are rare. Normally I just read a lot of them.

4. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

most of the time, I have nothing to say on the subject. I'll read what people say, but if its something like "what's your favourite horror movie?" I wont reply because I don't like horror movies, but i'll read because I am interested.

5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Probably just 25%, I read more than I reply too.

6. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I'll only reply if I actually have something to say, I'll probably reply to 75% of threads that I read, usually I'll only open up a thread if the title interests me.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I reply as much as people reply on my started threads. :lol:

I read a lot of threads. I don't necessarily reply to each. Sometimes I do want to say something like a one-liner comment. No matter how earnest that is, I'm afraid some people will find it a useless reply. In that case, I just rep the poster and put my comment on the rep box instead of posting it.

8. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

i read a lot of the threads,but would say i only answer about 25%,that may change as i get more used to the place.

9. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

I reply to maybe 25% of the threads I read. I would probably respond to more, but when I'm at work I'll often get busy and just don't have enough time to put in a thoughtful response, so I won't.

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Whenever I need to contribute something worthwhile to any thread....