How often do you rearrange your furniture?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nixola, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

How often do you rearrange the furniture in your house/rooms?

I would have to say that I rearrange the furniture in my bed room every 2 years roughly. I recently rearranged my bedroom because I got fed up of the lay out of it and thought it needed a change. It's good to rearrange it once and a while to stop it from becoming boring.

Anyone get bored of the layout of their furniture sometimes? Maybe some people dont rearrange their furniture at all?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009

2. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Not that often. The way my apartment is laid out, it's not really easy to change around the furniture. I only have one place to put most things.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Never. I think my room has been the same way since I started sleeping in there on my own, which was about 10+ years ago. As for the rest of the house, never changed any of the furniture apart from when we got new couches and stuff.

4. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Once I am happy with the set up of my place I like to leave it, I don't see the point in moving stuff if there is no need. The only time I would start moving things around is if I get something new and I need to move things around to make it work.

5. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

I rearrange my furniture maybe once a year. The last time I rearranged was in February 2008.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The last time I changed my room around was about three years ago. I just like the way my furniture is placed at the moment. I don't plan to change it till I move out.

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Only if I move, or if I get new furniture. I hate moving things because I get used to them being there, and will walk into them in their new places for a good few weeks afterwards.

8. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I probably change my furniture up once every year or so and not even all of it at that, I like to leave a few things right where they already are.

Usually for me when I change stuff it's simply like moving a shelf or moving the desk, things just have to be changed up every once in a while or else it gets really boring.

9. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

I like my room lay out. The furniture have a specific place and don't get in my way so why have it changed.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Never to be honest. I keep everything where it is because it belongs in those places. In the words of Stewie Griffin - I don't like change.