How often do you look in the mirror?

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all

After talking to my son about having pride in his appearance I got to wondering how many times do you the GF members look in the mirror?

I tend to look a few different times a day, so I would say 5 or 6 times a day.

how about you?

Lion Rampant
Three or four times a day, maybe, and mostly to tuck the embarrassing ear-zone hair wings under my omnipresent Dodgers cap. If I don't keep up with that, I tend to walk around looking like Mr. Mercury here.

Band Nerd ♫
I try to look in the mirror only when really necessary (getting ready) because it depresses me.

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
I look in the mirror about ten times a day, but a lot of imes is because when I wash my hands after going to the washroom there's always a mirror in front of me, so it's not on purpose.

Ms. Malone
One in the morning...a quick glance going out of the bathroom sometimes and once or twice at work to make sure i don't have a black smudge somewhere on my face.

2 or 3...maybe 4

I am the edge!
The only time I'll go out of my way to check myself in a mirror is if I'm getting ready for the day or getting ready to go out, but if I happen to come across a mirror throughout the day, like in restrooms or wherever, I'll check again to make sure my hair still looks nice, etc.

As far as how many times a day that adds up to...hmmm...maybe 10? More? Hard to say.