How often do you look in the mirror?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightsurfer, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all

After talking to my son about having pride in his appearance I got to wondering how many times do you the GF members look in the mirror?

I tend to look a few different times a day, so I would say 5 or 6 times a day.

how about you?

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

On purpose? Maybe once. I'm not a mirror person personally.

3. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

loads of times. Like, too many to count. I'm a vain bastard. Lol.

Blueyes likes this.
  4. Dali

Dali Registered Member

Maybe once a day to do my face and hair.

5. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Three or four times a day, maybe, and mostly to tuck the embarrassing ear-zone hair wings under my omnipresent Dodgers cap. If I don't keep up with that, I tend to walk around looking like Mr. Mercury here.

[​IMG]

Blueyes likes this.
  6. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

I try to look in the mirror only when really necessary (getting ready) because it depresses me.

Blueyes likes this.
  7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I look in the mirror about ten times a day, but a lot of imes is because when I wash my hands after going to the washroom there's always a mirror in front of me, so it's not on purpose.

8. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

One in the morning...a quick glance going out of the bathroom sometimes and once or twice at work to make sure i don't have a black smudge somewhere on my face.

2 or 3...maybe 4

9. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

The only time I'll go out of my way to check myself in a mirror is if I'm getting ready for the day or getting ready to go out, but if I happen to come across a mirror throughout the day, like in restrooms or wherever, I'll check again to make sure my hair still looks nice, etc.

As far as how many times a day that adds up to...hmmm...maybe 10? More? Hard to say.

10. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Not often enough apparently!

I'm pretty vain so it's probably double figures.