• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How often do you go out?

Larissa

Registered Member
I use to hang out a lot more than i do now. Now that im older most of my friends have moved away or they have a new group of friends. My closest i see every now and then just to see how they are getting on.

kitkattt

Registered Member
^Pretty much the same for me, most of my friends are gone so I'm not out as much as I used to be, its depressing sometimes but w/e got to make new friends!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I used to go every night before school got serious and haven't gone out in 8 odd months, not socially at least. Then this year, been out on the weekends for a while but school is getting hard so I am keeping that to a minimum now.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
About a couple times a month to either a hockey game or go see a cover/tribute band or a real band/artist or go to a bar to watch a PENS game on a big screen.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I go out every once in a while for something to eat. Other than that, maybe a trip to the mall or grocery store. I don't go to bars and I don't go to parties anymore. 2 feet of snow doesn't help things either. Haha.