How often do you check your e-mail?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Bliss, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I used to check my e-mail about 3 times a day. Nowadays I can never be bothered because there's no appeal there for me anymore. I used to chat online to people a lot and they would e-mail me so I would check it a lot. GF is the only place I talk to people online now and I just use the PM from the forum.
    I probably check them once every few weeks now.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I hardly get any emails, so I check maybe 2-3 times a week. If I send an email I'll check more often to see if I've gotten a reply.

3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I have POPPeeper on that checks my mail every 5 minutes for me so I don't have to check it and then I get a customized wav sound that tells me I have mail :)

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

With my yahoo, almost daily (and sometimes even several times a day). My close friends and family members basically keep in touch through that. With my other accounts, only when I'm waiting for something that I know goes there or to clean it because the junk filter isn't that good. I try to do it at least once a week.

5. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

COOL! I need to know where to get that. For Firefox?
    [Yes, I know I can look it up...just grant me laziness please!]

6. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I had'nt checked my Email for around three weeks untill yesterday morning,i had 56 messages including an invite to a 30th birthday party last weekend.
    I just never seem to bother checking them,may need to start though.

7. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

I'm pretty bad about checking my e-mails (except my work account, which I have to check throughout the day). I probably check my personal e-mail accounts once every few weeks. Most of my online friends keep in touch with me through instant messengers or PMs, so it's rare that I actually get anything worthwhile in my e-mail these days.

8. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

She'll write someday. She'll write and my destiny will be fulfilled as the pure-hearted paladin who rescues her sacred light from what is now a looming early extinguishing.

And they all lived happily ever after.

I am an email-checking megawhore. Shoot me, somebody.

10. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Probably go on my email account once or twice a day... i leave my msn on 'offline' mode and that tells me of anything new in my inbox...