• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How often do you change your GF skin?

Impact

V.I.P.
never because I am new and didn't know you could change it....but I am going to change it now muhahaha
------
ok some one has to help me out here haha how do you change it
At the very bottom of every page, there is like a banner thing with a drop down menu listing all the skins available.

To answer the question, I tried a couple of the darker themed skins at the beginning, but since trailblazer was made I have been using that and I don't think i'll ever change it.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
i switch between this one, lithium, and the cyberspace one. I prefer dark themes because they hurt my eyes less.

Hmmm, it's the stealth skin I'm using , not the lithium haha. I've used Lithium before too though.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Nightclub is the best skin there is. I love the combination of black and purple. I've kept this one since Hybrix made it.

I can't remember what I used before then.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Hybrix modeled the Trailblazer skin off of my profile, so it's the obvious choice for me. I'll only change it if I'm forced to (which could be soon because of the update) or if Hybrix makes something better.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
never because I am new and didn't know you could change it....but I am going to change it now muhahaha
------
ok some one has to help me out here haha how do you change it
At the very bottom of every page, there is like a banner thing with a drop down menu listing all the skins available.

To answer the question, I tried a couple of the darker themed skins at the beginning, but since trailblazer was made I have been using that and I don't think i'll ever change it.
What Impact said. Also you can just click on any of the "skin icon" of a poster (below the avatar next to the icon indication of whether you're male/female) to try out that skin or make random switches. http://www.generalforum.com/ideas-support/changing-skins-fly-55839.html

--- But yeah I did try the whole list before I picked mine. :lol:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I've had the Cotton Candy skin since I joined, I just keep that one because I it doesn't look too flashy (like the Nightclub one, which happens to another favorite of mine) since I'm on GF at work.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
@Smel...I think its funny how you said you choose the dark ones because it hurts your eyes LESS.

The dark ones hurt my eyes a ton more. Mine have to be lighter.

Brandon22

Registered Member

cool thanks will have to play around with it and see what onces I like...and I added that last part because cool thanks was too short of a reply

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
@Smel...I think its funny how you said you choose the dark ones because it hurts your eyes LESS.

The dark ones hurt my eyes a ton more. Mine have to be lighter.
Me too. It's a hell of a lot easier to read dark text off of a light background than vice versa.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
But light backgrounds make your monitor glow brighter, so if it's 2am and its dark out, the bright light kills the eyes. Also, growing up, I shared rooms with my brothers, so they'd usually be asleep first, so I'd keep my monitor dark so as to not keep them awake.