• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How often do you change your GF skin?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
When I first joined the forum I was thrilled to see that we can change skin colours. For the first couple of weeks I changed the theme at least once every two or three days until I found one I really liked. Ever since I found that one I have found it hard to change as GF for me now is seen in this colour.

So what about all of you? Do you stick to one favourite skin theme or do you like to switch things up every now and then and change it perhaps monthly or weekly?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I tried them all long ago and found the color combo that I can read fastest. You can have your Arctic Spy Madames and flashy sounding whatnot; I'm sticking with Cupcake.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not addicted to one specific skin like a few members here *cough, Bex, cough*. I change mine about once or twice a month, depending how fast I get bored of it.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
It depends on how soon I get bored by the skin I'm using. I can change it once a month sometimes less often .
But I don't use just one skin just like some other members. I get easily bored .

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Never. I don't like change. Plus I like that with the Fusion skin, my name is purple.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't switch it too often but I guess I have a couple of times since I first joined.

Trailblazer was awesome but I really like the one I have right now, Bold RB

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I changed it from the default to a dark skin...and that's about it I must say.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I changed mine to a dark skin,stealth I think, and have not changed it since then.
I pretty much forgot yoou could change them until reading this.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't switch it too often but I guess I have a couple of times since I first joined.

Trailblazer was awesome but I really like the one I have right now, Bold RB
I remember when for so many months, only 3 of us used Bold RB (atreyu, icegoat and I) and got teased about that but I don't care. I really like that skin but when Hybrix made the Mademoiselle one for ysabel day based on my profile color settings, I switched and haven't changed since.

Brandon22

Registered Member
never because I am new and didn't know you could change it....but I am going to change it now muhahaha
------
ok some one has to help me out here haha how do you change it

Last edited: