• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How often do you change your avatar?

How often do you change your avatar?

• Total voters

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
How often do you change it, and why do you change it? Or why do you not change it?

Discuss...

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I usually keep mine for a while. It's a symbol of who I am and doesn't need to be changed often.

Malificus

Likes snow
I change mine daily, I started because a lot of people were complaining about avatar changes, I continued because it's fun to change up my avatar, and requires minimal effort to maintain.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I become attached to my avatars. It takes me a long time to find one I really like, so I tend to hang on to them.

Malificus

Likes snow
I become attached to my avatars. It takes me a long time to find one I really like, so I tend to hang on to them.
Oh yeah, that reminds me of my other reason. I absolutely love my avatars, and want them all to be seen.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
Well, I haven't changed it yet. The only way I would change it was if I got a pic of myself I really liked, but then it wouldn't be a kiwi, maybe I'll take a pic of me eating a kiwi.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Hardly ever because I just don't like looking for new avatars and I can't come up with any on my own.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I usually keep mine for a very long time, I'll only change them if I see a new one that I really like.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Once every couple of months.

I am not a fan of avatars that much, I am in a mood sometimes to leave a avatar there for years.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I've had my current one for a long time... Can't say I plan on changing it anytime soon.