How often do you change your avatar?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pro2A, Sep 19, 2008.

?

How often do you change your avatar?

1. Quite often

5.9%
  2. Maybe once a week

5.9%
  3. Once every few weeks

11.8%
  4. Once every few months

5.9%
  5. Quite seldom

52.9%
  6. Never

17.6%
  1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

How often do you change it, and why do you change it? Or why do you not change it?

Discuss...

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I usually keep mine for a while. It's a symbol of who I am and doesn't need to be changed often.

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I change mine daily, I started because a lot of people were complaining about avatar changes, I continued because it's fun to change up my avatar, and requires minimal effort to maintain.

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I become attached to my avatars. It takes me a long time to find one I really like, so I tend to hang on to them.

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Oh yeah, that reminds me of my other reason. I absolutely love my avatars, and want them all to be seen.

6. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Well, I haven't changed it yet. The only way I would change it was if I got a pic of myself I really liked, but then it wouldn't be a kiwi, maybe I'll take a pic of me eating a kiwi.

7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Hardly ever because I just don't like looking for new avatars and I can't come up with any on my own.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I usually keep mine for a very long time, I'll only change them if I see a new one that I really like.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Once every couple of months.

I am not a fan of avatars that much, I am in a mood sometimes to leave a avatar there for years.

10. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

I've had my current one for a long time... Can't say I plan on changing it anytime soon.