• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How often do you buy underwear?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I have just bought new socks (I know, how exciting is my life) for the first time in a very long time but I very rarely buy underwear either boxers or socks. I think for women it is different to men, I may be being sexist and misinformed here but men just don't seem to have the most exciting underwear, I mean I get it, mens underwear is much more functional in the way bras do.

So how often to you purchase new underwear? You don't have to go into any detail if you do not wish to I am just intrigued if this is something people do often as I really don't.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I don't buy underwear. My mother usually buys me underwear for Christmas as a stocking stuffer. I will wear my underwear until they are worn out and I don't even care if they have holes in them, I will continue to wear them.

Last edited:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I actually don't remember the last time I bought underwear. Whenever I do buy underwear, I buy in bulk because it's cheaper and it lasts me for a while.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Underwear is something like razors, I just can't understand why they're so fucking expensive. So like Aleks I end up buying in bulk when a good deal comes around because 11 bucks for a three pack is just crazy.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I buy new bras from time to time - when I have a bit of extra cash floating around. My boyfriend is a boob man so it's nice to give him something pretty to look at. :D

I don't bother buying new PANTS unless the ones I already own start to look weathered lol.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Underwear is something like razors, I just can't understand why they're so fucking expensive. So like Aleks I end up buying in bulk when a good deal comes around because 11 bucks for a three pack is just crazy.
I am with you on that Merc, I really don't understand why they are so expensive, admittedly I could buy cheaper blades but Gillette does make the best blades on the market.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I am with you on that Merc, I really don't understand why they are so expensive, admittedly I could buy cheaper blades but Gillette does make the best blades on the market.
They really don't though, that's the funny part :lol:

I've had good success with Schick and other brands, too. Gillette is just the top brand so they price gouge out the ass.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
They really don't though, that's the funny part :lol:

I've had good success with Schick and other brands, too. Gillette is just the top brand so they price gouge out the ass.
I like that my razor vibrates when I use it, it does seem to make a different :D

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I have way too much underwear, but I think that's mostly because my mum always gives me pants (uk) at xmas and birthdays. I should probably tell her to stop because I don't usually like the kind she gets and I buy my own anyway.

But it's one of those things where I don't go out specifically for underwear shopping, I'll just buy if I see something I like randomly. And I suppose it happens quite a lot, compared to most of these responses so far (although Amy is the only other girl that replied so far lol).

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Oh...I was looking for some new underwear today. I don't remember when was the last time I bought some. Because once I get into the store ... I buy a lot thus I don't need to buy new ones for a year or so.
I wanted to buy new bras today but they didn't seem to fit me well. Bras are the ones I buy often.