• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How much would you pay for gas?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'd hate paying anymore than 4 or 5. By that point, I'd be considering cars with alternate fuel sources.

Or the bus.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Me being a teenager, money is hard to come by. So if it hit $5, I would either ride my bike if work is close to me or take a bus.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I found out that if you drive slow like around your town with an SUV that thing burns gas faster than a thristy kid drinks water. Going on roads like I-40 to Raleigh though and if your going over 65 it only burns a quarter.

A smaller car though with just $5 though can go to Wilmington and back and still have some gas.

But I found this out before gas pricing starting hiking up again --; But don't all the hybrid cars look kind of ugly, which is some of the reason why their not selling as they should be?

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I found out that if you drive slow like around your town with an SUV that thing burns gas faster than a thristy kid drinks water. Going on roads like I-40 to Raleigh though and if your going over 65 it only burns a quarter.
A smaller car though with just $5 though can go to Wilmington and back and still have some gas.
But I found this out before gas pricing starting hiking up again --; But don't all the hybrid cars look kind of ugly, which is some of the reason why their not selling as they should be?
I still think the car you have has something to do with it. We have two cars at each end of the gas mileage spectrum. I have a 4.6L V8 Ford Mustang that guzzles gas like whores eat cock. I do a lot of highway driving with it, and still fill it up once a week. Then we have a Honda Civic Hybrid that sometimes I forget it even has a gas tank until after about 3 weeks the gas light dings and comes on. Its the car I take on my route, so we're doing a lot of in town driving with it and it gets like 32MPG in town. No joke we drove from Chambersburg, PA to Toronto, and back quarter way Boston on one tank of gas. We we're pulling 50+ MPG on the interstate.