• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Game Cube How Much Would I Make?

KibaInuzuka

Yo guys I got one question!,(cause an too lazy go anywhere else:shake: ) How much would I make if I sell my game cube (it is in good condtion) plz I need help and I got alot of games and a memory card I could sell too! :D :) :stare: :-/ ( I need enough to buy a new or used PS2 mine is breaking:sick: )

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you sold it with several games you'd come out with enough to buy a good condition usd PS2. I'd say sell it with 2 or 3 games and a controller or two and you should get around $125-$150 or so depending on what games it has.

Delinquent

Registered Member
Well here in the UK you would hardly make anything even with games because they were sold so cheap, you'd be lucky to make $50 here.