• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How much water do you drink in a day?

Starfire86

Registered Member
As for me, there's the morning 8oz glass after I wake up, then I drink at least 64oz at work, and then I dunno, maybe 3 or 4 8oz glasses after I get home. I can't seem to get enough it, I think maybe I'm part fish :D

Konshentz

Konshentz
For years and years I rarely ever drank water (except if I was playing basketball or street hockey). It was always soda or juice. Lately though, I drink at least four or five 16 oz bottles a day.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I drink a lot of water during the week when I'm at work but I very rarely drink it over the weekend. I usually switch to juice because I am sick of water after the week haha.
I don't know the exact amount but I either take my own litre of water or I'll drink between six and eight cups using the plastic cups you get with the water machine.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I have a 600ml bottle of water and I will drink about 3 or 4 of them a day, more on hot days. I only ever drink water at home, I only drink soft drinks etc if I am out at restaurants.

Starfire86

Registered Member
I drink a lot of water during the week when I'm at work but I very rarely drink it over the weekend. I usually switch to juice because I am sick of water after the week haha.
I don't know the exact amount but I either take my own litre of water or I'll drink between six and eight cups using the plastic cups you get with the water machine.

We have fountain cups with convenient ounce amounts printed on the side, which is great for me because I'm a little OCD about knowing how much I'm ingesting.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Oh I don't care enough about that. I'm just happy that I'm drinking the stuff seeing as I used to never drink a drop.

Hamster

Got no idea , cause i never calculated it . . . :D
But it is not more than 3 or 4 glasses . May be less than that .

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I drink more then I used too. I can't put a number on it but I usually fill up my cup a couple of times over the course of the work day.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I went through a phase of getting the standard 8 glasses of water a day, but I definitely don't anymore. Water is pretty much all I drink so I try to drink enough, but I'm lazy with re-filling my bottle.

My water bottle is pretty awesome though, if I may say so myself.

Impact

V.I.P.
Not enough. Maybe a glass a day, if that. I tried drinking just water for a while a couple weeks back and failed pretty miserably. It just isn't as satisfying as coffee, or coke, or juice, or something with actual flavour.