TV How much tv do you watch?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Westy, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Westy

Westy Registered Member

I watch quite alot of tv, from soaps to all the repeats of SG1? How many hours of the day do you spend watching tv? What do you watch? What are your fav tv shows..........?:nod:

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I keep the TV on in the background while I work at home because I don't like the silence. I usually just watch my prime time shows when they are new during the fall season and other than that pro football for sure as well as some other sports. Not really as much as I think I guess. It's mainly background noise.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I watch a lot of television. I watch maybe seven hours a day, and even more during the weekend. I love television.

4. Westy

Westy Registered Member

Dont you think todays tv has too many reruns though?

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I never watch TV :rolleyes: not even an hour a day.

Having said that, I have watched a few shows on the computer in the past, including;

• Just about every single episode of the Simpsons
    • The Outer Limits
    • Babylon 5 series
    • Air Crash Investigation + Seconds from disater
    • The first series of LOST and prison break but i didnt watch past that...
    Thats all i guess :D

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Not as much as I did when I was a child. I probably watch an hour a day (at the most) or more if there's something good on.

7. Westy

Westy Registered Member

So you like your sci/fi and your documentries then ?:D

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Honestly not a whole lot. I maybe actually sit down for tv probably 4-5 hours total each week.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Lately, I pass the days without watching the actual telly shows but I do watch DVDs.

The only thing I really watch for in the telly is the midday/evening news and if there's a big football game.

10. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

I watch sport above all else, most days of the week. I generally only watch for around an hour or two a day though. Outside of sport, I avoid daytime television like the bubonic plague.