• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How much total hard drive space do you have?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just realized that have just under a terabyte of total hard drive space:

300 GB
160 GB
120 GB
2 x 120 GB (external)
80 GB
20 GB

Then a laptop with a 40 GB

And last but not least a 60 GB iPod. :)

Total space: 1,020 GB (sales numbers)

I believe a terabyte is 1,024 GB, but then again realistically I probably don't even have 1,000. It's still pretty safe to say I won't need another HD for a while.

But those Western Digital Raptor 10,000 RPM's are so tempting. I actually had one that I was about to buy earlier tonight but I backed out at the last minute. I just can't justify 150 GB @ $350 no matter how fast it is.

I'll wait until they make them hold more GB and a little cheaper before buying one.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm telling ya, though. Get yourself a RAID controller and you'll be good to go with all that space.

Albey

Registered Member
What do yuo do with all that? lol, i got about half a terabyte lol. and only use maybe 30 gigs

Doc

V.I.P.
I have about 150 gigs total, but I'm going to need more space soon.

Albey

Registered Member
Oh yea btw scuba, if ya need like 80 gigs, i got a spare hd up there at the house. make an offer.

Spinlock

Registered Member
Looking for cheap (read: Good but inexpensive) upgrade for my lappy.

Cause I'm almost out of space on my 60 Gig.

Albey

Registered Member
best thing to do would go buy a external, or buy a conversion for an external usb :)

Doc

V.I.P.
No cash or parts to trade for it, let me get a job first. Unless you want to le tme owe it to ya, of course.

OSE_Jr

Main PC
250GB
120GB
80GB
6.4GB
6.4GB -Raid 1
6.4GB -Raid 1
160GB External
1GB External
1.5GB External
+_________________