• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How much sleep do you have?

snowflake

Registered Member
On average how much sleep do you have per night. ?

I sleep about 5-6 hours every night. I find if i sleep more than that I'm always tired.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I get around 6-8 hours sleep depending on what I have done during the day and how tired I am.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I usually average about 6ish hours a night. But these past few days I've barely slept. 4 hours on sunday night, and last night I had about 6-7 hours. While tonight I've had none so far. Haha

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't get the same amount of sleep each night. Sometimes I'll sleep for 4-6 hours, sometimes I'll sleep for 7-10 hours and sometimes I'll sleep for 3 hours. I am a troubled sleeper.

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
anywhere from 4 to 6 are my comfort zones when it comes to sleep. I don't like to sleep much more than that.

hotlips1972

Registered Member
Very little abt 3 - 4 hours a night. I can't sleep at night so I chat to my friends online until abt 4am then i'm up getting kids sorted for school @ 7.30am

Shwa

V.I.P.
I would have to say I get about 8-12 hours of sleep, since I'm not in school yet I get some extra sleep but I know that's going to change for when I start up again. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts, lol.

~Shwa

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Like most people I don't have a set amount.

I always go to bed between 3-6am though so it really depends on what I wake up.

Sometimes I only get a few hours in if I'm doing something the next day, but if I have a free day then I just wake up when I want and get about 6-8 hours, the latter being a lot for me.

If I get too much sleep then I feel really tired during the day.