• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How much sleep do you get?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
How much sleep do you get? I try to get around 8 hours a night. Generally it's a give or take type of situation for me. 7-9 is average.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
During the week I usually get from seven to nine hours. During the weekend like Friday and Saturday I usually get four to six hours of sleep since I go out all the time, and I need to wake up really early the next morning.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I have an irregular sleep which is bad for the health.
i sleep from 3 to no more than 8 hours a night.
it's not the same 2 days in a row.
last night i fell asleep when birds started singing at the dawn and i had 4 hours sleep
...tonight i don't know .

dDave

V.I.P.
I usually get about 9 hours a night, at least over the summer, usually in the school year I get about 7:30.

I always feel tired when I get up if I either have too much or too little sleep

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Weekdays...usually a range of 3-6. Weekends are erratic. Anywhere from 5-12.

Greywolf

Registered Member
It'll all depend on what time I go to sleep. If I go at:

2AM, I'd wake up at 9 - 10AM,
1AM, I get up at 8AM
3 - 4AM, I'll get up at 1PM

Italiano

Film Elitist
...I'm sorry I don't understand the question.

If you mean that time during the night when I pass out from exhaustion then I believe I get...3-6 hours a night? It varies whether I have work in the morning or not.

When I'm at school I usually get between 2-6 or I'll just say fuck it and pull an all nighter.

Last edited:

Blueyes

Registered Member
I'd venture to say anywhere from 3-5 hours and never solid sleep. I have never been able to sleep well at night or any other time for that matter. Now if I've been drinking I can fall asleep faster and maybe last for 2 hours straight but that's stretching it.