• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How much of a flirt am I?

How big of a flirt am I?

• Total voters

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was debating for the last few days if I should write this thread or not, especially since it would need to be posted in the Sub-Talk section. I decided to go for it and post it. Now don't get the wrong idea, I'm not going to start posting more often.

I'm curious to know what the girls think on my question. I pretty much have a basic answer, but I wanted to know the perpestive on the women side. On a scale of 1-10

So what do you lovely ladies think? :lol:

Poll up shortly!!

PS: I just voted ten since I wanted to see the results!!

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I didn't really have any way to asses the scale, so I picked 7, because flirting isn't all there is to your personality. I think that to top out the flirty scale, you have to flirt all the time, even when it's completely inappropriate, and you don't.

I do think it's safe to say that you're the biggest flirt at GF,though. Although Elana looks like she might give you a run for your money.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Resistance is futile, biz. You cannot NOT post in ST. And you like it here more than you'd admit.

I'd give you an 8. I dunno why not 9 or 10. I guess I'm thinking because you're not a creepy flirt. You seem to know when to stop although you have trouble not starting :lol:.

Elana

V.I.P. Lifetime
I gave an 8, you indeed are a flirt, but I've read more from you showing your not all about being a flirt. A flirt with depth so to say lol. I've enjoyed our banter lol.

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
I wanted to see the results, too, so I voted without fully reading the OP :lol: ooops

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I voted 9 because the dude flirts with me alllllllllllll the time

Dude, I'm taken, get over it. Geez.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I voted a 10 because you talked to me and my pants got tight.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I voted 10 because I think you're developing a mancrush on me:)