• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How much money is in your PayPal account?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I currently have $16. :D

I rarely keep money in it though because I have heard too many stories about people having their accounts locked and money frozen.

dmny500

Registered Member
I have $0 in mine, they have frozen my accounts at least 5 times. That wouldn't have been a problem except I was like 16 or 17 for most of them so I wasn't supposed to be on there and couldn't prove my identity. I now have one account and never keep a dime in it because my brother does legit things and they have frozen his accounts too. If you have over $500 in there at one time I wouldn't leave it in there or they'll freeze your account, you can get your money back but it takes a while and it's a hassle.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would have had $100 more in it but somehow PayPal decided to reverse a transaction. I already sent the product to the buyer too... Not fun at all. :(