• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How much free time do you have to play games?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
How much time do you play games per day/week etc? I personally haven't played a game in the past several weeks. I usually play for a few hours on the weekend or late at night sometimes but lately I've been swamped. :(

I'd eventually like to get a 360 and a Wii but I'm not sure which one I'd get first. Probably a Wii because I think it is better for casual gamers.

murderbyWIImote

Registered Member
probably like 3 hours each day. i'd go with the wii if i was you. ive heard of waaay too many 360's just burning out for me to give one a chance. thats just not cool after you shell out $400 or whatever it is.

PS3 this winter! GTA4

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Usually just pick up Guitar Hero or Oblivion between classes, so about 10 or so hours give or take.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I usually play for a couple hours per week. I have lots of time, but usually I am watching TV or surfing, so even though I have the time, I don't play too much.

Arielle

I have quite a bit of free time. I'm a vocational high school student studying graphic arts but going into game design. I only do academics every other week, so I'm guaranteed free time during vocational weeks. However, I also try to get as much homework done in school as possible, and sometimes I, er...half-ass things... :-/

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha. By free time I meant actualy free time. Not time that you should be doing homework or other work. In that case I have a ton of "free time.." Until the money ran out of course.. lol

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I have all the free time in the world. For whatever reason, I don't really play games much anymore.