How much do you like kebab/shashlik?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Nimi, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Nimi

Nimi New Member

How much do you like kebab/shashlik?
    I love it :nod:

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i don't like it at all.
    i've tried it once and i don't wanna try it twice.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  3. Nimi

Nimi New Member

:nod: It's very bad.
    you dot want to try it twice now.
    if go to iran try it again please.
    :D waw kebab:lick:

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I like kebab and shawarma! There used to live near a Lebanese restaurant and could easily buy these when craving comes.

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

What is it? I'm guessing it's not the same thing as the shishkabobs that i make on the grill. lol

6. Nimi

Nimi New Member

Kebab (also occasionally transliterated as kebap, kabab, kebob, kabob, kibob, kebhav, kephav) refers to a variety of meat dishes in Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Caucasian, Central Asian, South Asian and some of the African cuisines, consisting of grilled or broiled meats wrapped in bread accompanied by lettuce and tomatoes with garlic sauce.
    The most common kebabs include lamb and beef, although others use goat, chicken, fish, or shellfish. Observant Muslims and Jews do not use pork for kebabs because of religious and cultural prohibitions, but pork kebabs can be found in Albania, Armenia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Georgia, Greece, United Kingdom and India, especially in the state of Goa. Like other ethnic foods brought by immigrants and travellers, the kebab has become part of everyday cuisine in multicultural countries around the globe.:tired:

7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Lets just say I would marry döner kebab in pita bread if I could.

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Can't say that I've ever had it here. The shish kabobs that I make on a grill is just marinated meat and veggies grilled on a stick.

9. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I love kebabs when i'm drunk, but i'm not sure i'm even willing to try them sober. They don't look that appetizing, that's for sure.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I've never heard of Shashlik but I do enjoy a nice kebab from time to time. It has to be full of salad and not dripping with grease.