How much do you agree with this?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
(I know we've had similar threads like this one).

"A kiss is something intimate and precious. If done in public, seems like we invalidate it".

Do you agree?

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I disagree. I'm not one for major pdas, but I don't think that means if I kiss my boyfriend in public it will make it not worth anything. Its about what it means to the people it involves, not those around you.

Hissa

Registered Member
I disagree..
My opinion is that when you kiss someone in public...you are not invalidating this kiss..

firehawk

Registered Member
agreed with the original poster. i believe in that. today, people take so much advantage and still want more and dont see the boundries.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
I disagree! The fact that it is shared in public, does not (in any way whatsoever) detract from its validity.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I disagree. In fact, I believe the opposite is true. Kissing in public validates even more. Why keep a kiss hidden? Wouldn't you want to announce your love to the world? I know I would

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not someone who uses PDA...

I don't do it because I feel it invalidates the kiss...I don't publicly display affection because I don't think everyone else around us would want to see that anyways. It's more for other people then anything else.

A kiss is a kiss...no matter where it is.

Saffy

Registered Member
(I know we've had similar threads like this one).

"A kiss is something intimate and precious. If done in public, seems like we invalidate it".

Do you agree?
I agree... a proper intimate kiss yes i agree. I think kissing is very intimate and sensual,, the most sensual thing.