How much can you drink?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
How much can you drink before you start to feel drunk? I don't drink much usually and I typically will only have a few drinks if I am at a party or something. I could probbly drink a lot more but I don't bother finding out. I don't like the idea of burning off all those extra calories the next day, for one. :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Depends what I am drinking. I have high tolerance, but I don't weigh very much. So it takes me about six or eight beers to start feeling it. I start getting drunk at ten. I don't really know the most I've dranked in one day. I dranked 32 beers in one day once. But I am sure I had more than that one day when I went to Cancun. It was unlimited booze, and I started drinking early in the morning till late at night.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Before I start feeling drunk? Well, it depends on what I'm actually drinking. I can drink beer just fine, and it'll take maybe a couple of pints (averaging between two to four, depending on the variety, because of the different volume percentage) before I start to feel the effects, more depending on what kind of effect you're going for. :hah: Spirits though, now that's a different story. Obviously they're a lot stronger than beer, so to be quite honest I'm not sure how much before

When I used to go out regularly, I built up a fairly good resistance, if you'll call it that, to alchohol (mainly beer). Nowadays, I rarely drink, and when I do it's typically in small amounts. I could probably drink enough to hold my own, but not as much as I used to.

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
heh, Been such a long time since I literally went out to get drunk or plastered. I'm not a huge beer guy, but when I have drank them before it was around the 6 pack count where my world starts spinning.

Back in the day when I thought drinking was the shit and I did way to much of it. I'd drink pretty much nothing but Jack and Tequila. I can say that I could take back somewhere between 3-6 shots of jack depending on if I'd eaten something that day and maintain myself. I know that 'cause that was a game we'd play at my country school... starting the day off with a Hat trick or two of Jack on a foggy day.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
A couple of years ago when I got home from a big night of drinking and went to bed, my head would start spinning, but it doesn't happen anymore. When I get home, I stagger in my bed, I usually just past out with my clothes on. Then I pay for it the next morning.

It takes me a bit to get going, I can easily drink one beer under five seconds, but if I am going to drink a lot. I'll be slow with the first three, then on my fourth or fifth a second gear hits, and I go pretty fast.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I'm thinking a six-pack of beer, plus a maintenance drink every hour following would probably make for a rather entertaining evening, whilst minimalizing the consequences the next day.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What do you mean by tiny cans? Our bottles are 341ml and our cans are 355ml(but we have larger ones as well, up to one 1.75L). I can also finish a pint under five second, which is the same size as your pints. What size are your bottles and cans of beer?