• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How many times?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
..do you wake up/get up during the night?

Personally, I won't wake up if there's no noise or breathing from someone else.
Or if I have cold, I sure get up to close the window.

Rarely do I wake up/get up to pee.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Usually zero times. If I wake up at all, I will usually wake up several times over the course of the night.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
maybe once. If i have to use the washroom. Otherwise I generally sleep straight through without interruptions

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I almost never sleep straight thought. I wake up at least once a night, most nights maybe 2 or 3 times.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wake up almost every night, some times it's to use the washroom, or for no reason at all. It usually doesn't take me a long time to fall back alseep though, which is a good thing.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Typically it's never but it depends. I'd say over the course of a 7 day week I'll wake up in the middle of the night maybe once or twice at the tops.

stripes

Registered Member
I tend to sleep straight through the night, but wake up very early each morning.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
It's easier for me to answer, I never sleep straight thru. Hell, some nights, I never sleep. Many times I have to go without sleep for a couple of nights, unless I'm drugged up (and I mean that legally), before I can finally get a good night's rest. And by a good night's rest, I still will wake up several times of the night. I'm a very light sleeper. I can hear the lightning bugs fart *sigh*

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I can sleep a night straight through, but also have really weird nights where I wake up a lot after my dreams (even though they are always boring. last night the only one I can remember was about my student ID card...).

Very rarely wake up to use the bathroom. I can't remember the last time I did that.

BrinkOfExistence

Registered Member
I don't sleep long enough to wake up half way through, on rare occassions though i'll sleep for 14+ hours and wake up and go back to sleep regularly during in those 14+ hours. My body wants to wake up and i'm like "NO"