• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How many times have you moved?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
For me, I've only moved twice. I lived at my parents til I was twenty-five then me and my brother bought a house together, I eventually bought him out and I've been here since 2009. I hate moving, so I'm pretty pleased I've only lived at two difference houses.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've moved about 7 times in all. Sometimes it was because we found a better place and sometimes it was because of my husbands job.

thealigator

Registered Member
Does this include going to college and or university? if I were to focus only on my adult life (as I cannot remember much of my childhood up until around 15), if you don't count college I have also moved roughly 7 or 8 times. Either for work, wanting a better place to live or simply wanting a better life. I am fairly settled where I am right now and see no reason to move any time soon though which is quite nice.

Twitch

Registered Member
Not counting the four dorms and one apartment I was in during college, I've moved once. From my childhood home to the house we used for the summer/rented out. I'm here now 'til I start making enough money to get my own place, probably with a couple friends.

It was a bit of a shock not coming back to my normal house after that year of college. I'm hoping I can somehow buy that house back years from now.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Lived at home till I was about 21. Spent some time in University accommodation for a while, then got an apartment with a friend. Now in another apartment with another friend. So 3, but 4 if you count a small amount of time spent at Uni.