• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How many times a week do you have sex?

Bliss

Sally Twit
To those of you that are sexually active and not afraid to kiss-and-tell, how many times a week do you have sex?

Do you only have sex with one person, do you go out on a regular basis looking for one night stands, or do you prefer to masturbate?

3-4 times a week is the norm for me. I know some people that actually have specific days of the week where they have sex. Kind of like 'date night' lol.

Dabs

Registered Member
Wow, let me see if I can count that high...oh well I'll give it a shot......I'm saying ZERO~
When I was with a partner, sexual activity was good for us about 4 times, sometimes 5 a week.
But I don't go out looking just for a fuck buddy.....and I chose once to be celibate, and I remained that way for 3 years.
Truth be told....as much as I'd like a partner (sometimes).....I'm a point right now in my life, it's best I don't have a partner...for sex or anything......I'm better off alone.

Impact

V.I.P.
Not enough haha.

Not being in a relationship right now, I don't have a regular source for sex. And when I go out it's not something I'm looking for, you know. If it happens, then so be it, but it's not something I actively seek when I go out, i'm just out to have a good time with friends.

Bosox04

Registered Member
Well, since I'm in a relationship (and since that person is also on here) I'd have to say on a semi-regular basis.

But no, we don't go looking for a 3rd or anything like that. I'm not the kind that could add someone else into the relationship. Just not for me.

Zenheizer

needs practice
3 to 4 times a week! That's a crazy amount! (for me)
I have a girlfriend and I only see her on the weekends usually, so once, maybe twice.
3 to 4? Where are the girls like this?!?

Konshentz

Konshentz
Well, back when I had a chick... 10 or so times a week. Now? It's different from week to week, seeing as there isn't just a single source anymore.

SatisPassion

Registered Member
When I was single, I was having sex with regular partners (occasional one-nighters, but mostly people I was friends-with-benefits with) anywhere from 8-16 times a week. I work regularly, but I like to have sex several times a night, and especially before work.

I have agreed to follow the terms of nothing more than second base with others since I've been in my new relationship, I have sex as often as I can, which would be twice a day if I saw my beau that often, but is more like 4-6 times a week, since I only see him on the weekends.

Admittedly less sex and a lot more masturbation, but definitely worth it.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Not enough, as Impact said. Back when I'm in relationships, it can go as often like several times a day, several times a week or as seldom as once every 18 months. Go figure.

SammyMay

Registered Member
I live with my significant other, and it ranges anywhere from 3 - 8 times a week. I'd say it averages out to around 5 times a week. Busy schedules = less time for fun.

Stupid schedules...