How many times a week do you do Aerobic Exercises

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Swiftstrike, Aug 13, 2008.

?

How many times a week do you do aerobic exercise

1. Hardly ever

11.1%
  2. About Once a week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Twice a week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Three - Four times a week

55.6%
  5. Four to Five times a week

11.1%
  6. Five to Six times a week

11.1%
  7. Everyday

11.1%
  1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

It is recommended that you do aerobic a few times a week for roughly 20-30 minutes.

Examples of aerobic exercises are jogging, running, tennis, martial arts, in general most sports that involve constant movement.

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Usually 4-5. I use to jog, but since my foots been screwed up I've moved to bike riding.
    I'll also be starting the gym next week, so I'll be adding other forms of exercise to the routine as well.

3. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I ride a bike most days,am always going up/down ladders at work dont no if i could count that though

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I'm at the gym 5 days a week unless something happens most of the time running or on the elliptical and doing some weights.

5. doyle369

doyle369 Registered Member

I go gym about 4 times a weeks, depends on how busy I am

6. patkick

patkick #21

That doesn't really answer the question. I could go to the gym 4 times a week and only be hitting the weights.

Before my hip injury. I'd usually play basketball 2 times a week and HIIT 1 time a week. Or the other way around, 1 day basketball, 2 days HIIT.

This reminds me that I should make a doctors appointment. My hip has been bugging me for 3 weeks without much progress.

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I am surprised so few have voted. I guess many here do not exercise at all.

8. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I missed this thread...

I voted for everyday because it happens every day, soccer will keep you busy, there are very few days that I do not do some type of aerobic activity.

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

It's rarely I do these days. Last year I was pretty active, but then school ended. Haha.

My sister just moved into this awesome apartment complex that has a gym, so I will be using that for free.

10. Captain_travel

Captain_travel Registered Member

I usually do it 3-4 times a week.