How Many Sex Partners Have You Had??

Dabs

Registered Member
Can you count on both of your hands, or do you need to get out pen and paper??
Can you remember and actually name each and every person you have had sex with??

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'll take one for the team seeing as everyone else has wimped out!

I can count on both of my hands but only up to the number 10. Why weren't we given more fingers?
But in all seriousness I have had one sexual partner and I am still very satisfied.

Can you remember and actually name each and every person you have had sex with??
One person. He goes by the name of Cindy Cate.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Easy. None. My wife will be the only one. Also, she will be so much more than just "a partner". She will be the mother of my children, the woman I spend the rest of my life with. The love of my life that I would die for if necessary. I have no desire to belittle or cheapen that bond by treating sex as something casual.

I realize I will probably take some grief for this post, but that's my stance regardless. :nod:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Fair play to you. After almost nine years of being together I can safely say he will be my husband, the father of my children and the person I grow old with. Nobody believed me back then but I knew at the age of 15 that I'd found the one.
I imagine that sex with someone you love is a whole lot better than casual sex.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Easy. None. My wife will be the only one. Also, she will be so much more than just "a partner". She will be the mother of my children, the woman I spend the rest of my life with. The love of my life that I would die for if necessary. I have no desire to belittle or cheapen that bond by treating sex as something casual.

I realize I will probably take some grief for this post, but that's my stance regardless. :nod:
I don't think you should get any grief for that Hybrix...live your life however you want...you're not the only one who is saving themself and there's nothing wrong with that.

This thread has funny timing...that's all I'll say haha.

I am not going to say the number for myself because I don't want too but I really respect those who don't believe in casual sex. This day in age it's alot different. Kids these days start doing this stuff in their early teens whereas I barely knew what a vagina was until I was in high school.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I have had 4 girls that I have sex with. I am not going to name any names but the first girl was with my high school sweethart. I thought that she was going to be the one. The second girl I dated for about a month before we did the deed. The 4th girl took a day before we did the nasty. Now for the 3rd, left that one out for last, I always wanted to know what a one night stand felt like, well she was just that. Since my last sex encounter it has been over 2 years. The next time I have sex will be with someone that I will care for and be with forever.

Dabs

Registered Member
Wow, I respect everyone's honesty...now, it makes me want to run into a hole and hide.
Am the oldest one here or something??
~LoL~
To answer my own question, I would have to get out pen and paper, BUT in my defense, I could eventually name all the men.
My total sexual partners is more than there are days in the week, but less than there are days in the year....does that help??

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I just need a hand (with its 5 fingers). All save for one, have been in long term relationship with me so I remember their names.

Last edited:
Lemme see here...add the two...carry the three...factor in the leap year...

I've been with one woman, and that is my current girlfriend, who I will consider myself blessed if she is the one I marry. I turned down a few chances for random hook ups, and I'm happy I did. Things turned out great the way they are.