• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How many relationships have you been in?

Bliss

Sally Twit
You can define 'relationship' any way you want. If you class a week of sex as a relationship then by all means you can include that in your answer.

I've been in one relationship. He was my first kiss (male kiss anyway lol) as well as my first time. We got together on November the 6th 2001 and I know we'll be together for the rest of our lives.
So for those cynics out there, remember that true love does exist and you can find it.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
By the broadest definition, including pre-high school 'girlfriends,' maybe a dozen or more. One like yours, though, I've never had. Only one person ever has flat-out said that she was in love with me, in fact (which should tell you something about my marriages), and she later retracted that, citing mental problems. :-/ That's one reason I really like hearing about you and Justin; as I said long ago, it gives me hope. It's not easy to find a solid match for someone like me.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther

It's great to see you've had such a long and lasting relationship Bliss. It's like you're married!

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
0 technically. I was sort of with a guy for a while once but when he "officially" asked me out I freaked out and told him I was gay. Poor guy was crushed. I've been one a couple of dates with girls but none of them have really worked out so far. I find it hard to meet people sometimes.

fractal

0 technically. I was sort of with a guy for a while once but when he "officially" asked me out I freaked out and told him I was gay. Poor guy was crushed. I've been one a couple of dates with girls but none of them have really worked out so far. I find it hard to meet people sometimes.
Did you tell him you were gay because you didn't want to hurt his feelings? I'm guessing not since you dated other girls, but at the same time you mentioned 0 relationships so I'm quite confused. :confused:

StormyClouds

Registered Member
ive been in 5 relationships. nothing overly serious for me :cry:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Did you tell him you were gay because you didn't want to hurt his feelings? I'm guessing not since you dated other girls, but at the same time you mentioned 0 relationships so I'm quite confused. :confused:
I told him I was gay not to hurt his feelings, but because I actually am gay and I didn't want to lead him on any more. And I said 0 because the girls I have dated have never really gone past 1 or 2 dates, so I wouldn't really call them "relationships".

Impact

V.I.P.
Only 1 serious relationship, and a couple of non serious ones from when I was in high school. I dated a lot when I was in school, but not really since.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit

It's great to see you've had such a long and lasting relationship Bliss. It's like you're married!
Right? Yet we're not!

I hope we will be one day. He knows I'd say yes in a heartbeat.

Is is out of personal choice that you've not been in any relationships, or have you just not found the right person yet?

fractal

Is is out of personal choice that you've not been in any relationships, or have you just not found the right person yet?
It's out of personal choice. I intend to be single forever.

I'm certain that I'd keep a girl I loved quite happy, and remain faithful to her. But on the other hand, I probably wouldn't devote a large part of my attention to her because my mind will keep thinking about something interesting (usually a problem or some anime). I wouldn't want that to make her unhappy because she deserves better than to be treated with lesser attention, right?

But you impressive me a lot Bliss, even traditional Indian girls will not have that level of commitment. Apart from the child marriage and arranged marriage cases, you're certainly the first one I've interacted with who's been in one relationship for this much time.

Last edited: