• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How many pillows?

Bliss

Sally Twit
How many pillows do you sleep with?

If you're used to sleeping with more than one, do you find it hard to fall to sleep if you're staying away from home and only given one?

I sleep with four pillows and find it difficult to get comfortable with anything less than that. Three of them are pretty thin and then I have one that is quite chunky. I also lean them up against the headboard as I can't sleep if they are flat on the bed. Maybe I'm strange.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I lean mine up on the headboard a little too... it is weird for them to be flat I agree! But I only have two pillows... and sometimes I pull one down away from the other so really it's only a single pillow.

So 1 or 2, just because that's what I've always used. Could probably get used to any number, within reason.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I lean mine up on the headboard a little too... it is weird for them to be flat I agree! But I only have two pillows... and sometimes I pull one down away from the other so really it's only a single pillow.

So 1 or 2, just because that's what I've always used. Could probably get used to any number, within reason.
Rebecca there is no doubt Bliss is spying on our convo's...this is like the 5th thread now. Or maybe we talk too much, one of the two, haha.

Anyway, I have two pillows...one for each side of the bed. I also have what I call my "hotdog pillow" so I guess technically I have three.

Impact

V.I.P.
I used to have 6, and they were all of varying thickness and softness. It was perfect. Now I have one pillow, and it sucks. It's not even the perfect squishiness. I really need to sort that out at some point.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I only have one pillow but it's half as big as me so that's enough. :lol: It starts out at the head of the bed. After that, it can be almost anywhere in the morning. :D
But yeah, I have slept other places. But if there's more than one pillow I just knock the others off on the floor and still just use one.

Last edited:

SlowburnDarkly

Registered Member
I use three, but I have like four others just in case someone is staying over. Yes, I find it hard to sleep with less than that. I use my headboard too.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I sleep with 2 pillows, one to lay my head on and one I will usually hold and snuggle with.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I use two but they have to be the right fluffiness. Flat pillows are no good but they cant be too fluffy either. I can't have one pillow that equals the fluffiness of two good pillows, either, because I sleep on my side and I have to put my bottom hand under my head but between the two pillows.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Two pillows, thin from age and general wear & tear. I'm used to them, and while I can sleep on any pillow, it takes me a while to get it to feel right.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I sleep with two... and yes, when I'm away and just given a single pillow I seem to toss & turn more than usual.