• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How many pillows do you use?

Malificus

Likes snow
I use three. Two of them are of average fluffyness, though the third is getting flat. I find that number seems to work well for me though regardless of the overall pillow quality

Bjarki

Registered Member
3. One fluffy, one that gets hot and makes me sweat (I tend to use it in support :)) and one that is really really flat.
I usually sleep without one though.

Blueyes

Registered Member
3 but i have 2 stacked up on one side so i can watch tv in bed and then i'll sleep on other side with just one pillow or toss a pillow down or to the side if/when I roll over because I can't sleep on more than 1 pillow as it makes a crick in my neck from having it bent.

viLky

ykLiv
I have two on my bed, though I just use one when I sleep. I get a kink in my neck if I stack them, and all I really need is just to have my head risen a bit to even out with my body to be able to sleep well.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I have 3 on the bed but only use two for sleeping one for my head and one that I prop my knee on the 3rd is used for when one of kids has a nightmare and decides Dad's bed is the safest place in the world.

Twitch

Registered Member
There are four on my bed, but I use two.

Both are pretty flat.. I like to sleep horizontally.

Impact

V.I.P.
I have 6, and they're all different thickness's and squishiness depending on what mood i'm in. Also good for when it's a really hot night and the pillows get too hot to change to a cooler one.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
There are 3 pillows on my bed, but I only use one. The reason there are 3 on my bed is because I have two very flat pillows in one pillow case just to bulk them up a bit coz I hate flat pillows and one very firm one that I use nearly every night. I only use one though because I always sleep on the same side of the bed and the nice firm one is the one I prefer to use. The other two (that are actually rolled into one pillow case) is just for show really or when I end up on the other side of the bed one night.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I use two, but one is a V pillow. I could sleep on any amount though.. if I'm tired enough to fall asleep then it really doesn't bother me how flat or upright I am.