How many of you watch ROH regularly?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Unity, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

So, in regards to Ring of Honor wrestling:

Do you watch regularly, do you enjoy the product? What would you like changed?

I'm trying to get a pulse on this, Babe and Millz, to see if opening a Ring of Honor subsection would be plausable. :cool:

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't think it's even on TV here in Mass. I've never seen it advertised except maybe on PPV.

3. Unity

it's on HDNet...do you get that channel?

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I've never even heard of it. I'll look for it.

How about recommending me something to watch on YouTube? Any matches that really show what the ROH can do?

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Look up at some old CM Punk Matches and Bryan Danielson, they had a lot of good stuff for that prmotion.

6. Unity

As far as current Roster, anything with Austin Aries is usually awesome.

I'm also a big fan of Roderick Strong and Tyler Black (current ROH champion).

7. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I've watched a show here or there that Wooly has posted but that's about it. I'm sure there as many ROH fans around here as there are TNA fans.

8. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

9. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I used to watch the ROH show on HDNet every single week and it was a pretty good show! But i've kind of lost touch with ROH recently.

The main problem with the HDNet show is throwaway midcard matches. You get the feeling that ROH doesn't really care about HDNet that much, when you compare the quality of half the matches to the PPV matches. Matches with people like Grizzly Redwood and Bobby Dempsey shouldn't be on a show that prides itself on being the best wrestling show around.

However, there's still a few reasons to keep an eye on ROH which i do. Austin Aries, Davey Richards, Kenny King and Kenny Omega are just a few amazing talents in ROH. And there have been more than a few classics over the past year. If anyone wants a match for an example, i think WWE and TNA would struggle to put on a match anywhere near this good!

YouTube - Ring of Honor HDNet Program 06/06/2009 part 3/5: Lynn vs Danielson vs Black vs Aries part 1/3
    YouTube - Ring of Honor HDNet Program 06/06/2009 part 4/5: Lynn vs Danielson vs Black vs Aries part 2/3
    YouTube - Ring of Honor HDNet Program 06/06/2009 part 5/5: Lynn vs Danielson vs Black vs Aries part 3/3

THAT is wrestling! I don't know hpw many times i've watched that match now but it still never gets old! :D

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010