How Many Of You Have Listened To Janis Joplin?

Discussion in 'Music' started by DLFerguson, Jun 5, 2009.

1. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

Or do you even know who Janis Joplin is?

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I'm sure most of our Western members are very familiar with her music. One needn't have actually gone to Monterey Pop in order to appreciate the icon Janis is.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I'm sure there are plenty of people that don't know who Janis Joplin is (i mean, a load of people in my school had never heard of Woodstock. Which i thought was practically impossible) but i think anyone with an interest in music would know who she is.

She was an amazing talent as well. One of those voices that.... if you hear a song by her that you've never heard before in your life, you'll instantly recognise her as the person singing it. Very unique talent.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I have listened to her music and know who she is. I only actually have a few of her songs downloaded though.

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I've never heard of Janis Joplin. It sounds infectious though.

6. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I've only ever heard her sing "Mercedes-Benz". I love it though.

7. Kanji

Kanji Registered Member

I have, I like 3 of her songs. ^_^

8. greyham_G

greyham_G Registered Member

Ive heard of her and lots of her music, dont listen to her stuff all that much though, but she is talented thats for sure.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've heard of her, she has a very unique voice. It's ashame how she died at such a young age. She overdosed on Heroin and she mixed that with Alcohol.

My favorite song is also Mercedes Bentz.

10. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

I have listened to her a lot. She had a very unique voice. I love Piece Of My Heart.