How Many Marshmallows...

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Mirage, May 2, 2010.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

How many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth? It turns out I can fit 9 jumbo marshmallows. Luckily, nobody had a camera at the time. :lol:

Have you ever tried this? If so, how many did you get?

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I tried it when I was little but haven't done it in ages and don't think I will. Can't remember how many I got when I was little.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I think the only contest I've ever won was a 'how many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth' competition :lol: Can't remember the amount, though. And I don't have a big mouth I'm sure it was more to do with the gag reflex and not caring that I look like an idiot, hahaha.

4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

13 of the regular sized ones, and this was when I was younger. Fluffy Bunny ftw.

5. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

To be honest I don't know.
    I don't like marshmellows. We have them annually, as part of our Independence celebrations ( bbq'ed marshmellows as a desert after a bbq). So the most I ever put in my mouth is one, until the following year :lol:

6. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

I'm with you on this one Boredie, I'm not much of a marshmallow fan unless they're toasted, then I can eat maybe 2 or 3 max, they're too sweet for me.

7. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

I did six the last time I counted, which was when I was really young. I am now twice the size I was then, so my logic says I could do 12 now?! But I think I will take up the challange and post my results when done!

8. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

7 apparantly.

They make my mouth feel funny :-/

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I dont remember what my nominal record was but I have in the past done the "how many can you fit" game haha.

Personally i hate marshmallows. If I'm eating them, they have to be with something else that covers up their taste..... like a S'more.