• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How many languages SKILLS

apple

Registered Member
I perfected the bilingual Thank God the third is surely more difficult
It English especially in linking sentences and the third and drainage etc.
Why you? ?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I only know English. I would like to learn some more languages eventually but I don't have time to learn new languages right now.

So English is your third language you are working on? What other two do you know? I have heard that English is one of the hardest languages to learn. :(

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
in year 7, we had to learn indonesian, umm... solo means I
i would have payed more attention if it was japanese

apple

Registered Member
So English is your third language you are working on? What other two do you know?
I originally speak Arabic ok
Then somehow become speak Thai! !
Thus far better than the languages of English

I have heard that English is one of the hardest languages to learn
Of course, English is more difficult than, uh, your language ^^

Fantasy

The White Wolf
I only know english, but I'm only in year 8, so it's been compulsary for me to learn a second language for the last two years. I know a few words of indonesian from primary school, but I've forgotten most of it, so I'm learning german through high school. I can string together words alright, and I've managed to get the basic language rules, enough to hold a short conversation, or ask a question, at least, but of course, I'm nowhere near fluent. =S

Link_Q

Registered Member
I'm Arabian so I speak arabic ,,, and I'm learning English ,,,
if you want the truth ,,, studying Arabic is harder than studying English even though Arabic is my original language but its grammars are so hard if you compare them with English ,,,

so apple , from which country are you ? maybe Lebanon ...?

Last edited:

apple

Registered Member
I do not agree
I think the English more difficult in terms of the conduct of acts

so apple , from which country are you ? maybe Lebanon ...?
No dear
I am also from Saudi Arabia ^^

Link_Q

Registered Member
apple said:
I do not agree
I think the English more difficult in terms of the conduct of acts
maybe you are right here , it's really not easy ><
apple said:
No dear
I am also from Saudi Arabia ^^
huh ! what a coincidence ! ^^

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
How many different dialects are there in Arabic? I know somebody who has learned Persian/Farsi and he says it is similar to Arabic writing but most of the words are different.

Link_Q

Registered Member
lots of dialects ,,,just in my country there are more than 3 ... every region has its own deferents " southern , middler , eastern " , the difference maybe in pronouncing the words " which is the most " or the meaning of the words ,,, they still similar though ,,,, all the gulf countries are similar even though the accent maybe different ,,,
but if you want to notice the real different listen to Syrian or Egyptian ...

but hey ,,, these are not the original Arabic . Original Arabic is just one ,,, and this what I meant when I said it's harder than English ,,,

I know somebody who has learned Persian/Farsi and he says it is similar to Arabic writing but most of the words are different.
Yes , he is right ,,, its so similar in letters and some of the words ,,, I don't know it so I can't judge ,,, but there is a lot of deference ,,,, I will ask for you if you want ,,,