• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How many icons on your desktop?

How many icons on your desktop?

• Total voters

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright who else here is lazy when it comes to organizing their desktop?

I just checked and I have 124 icons on my desktop.. Might be time to go through and file things away soon...

I generally save install programs and a bunch of notepad files (for quick notes and things I want to remember) as well as a few program shortcuts. Oddly enough I always use the start menu or windows explorer to access my desktop or programs because I usually have a ton of stuff open. Mostly IM programs and internet windows but I hate minimizing it all just to find the desktop.

So yeah. 124 desktop icons and counting...

:D

Phoenix

Fee-nix
DANG that is a lot of Icons. I currently have five icons, including my two hard disk icons. There have been times when I have had more, but not more than about 10-15

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I have about 10 and I want to delete some of them. I hate having a bunch of icons.

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
Three.

Mac HD, Comic Project, Pretty Much Everything :/

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I have none. I bypassed my Recycle Bin recently and I have no icons on my desktop, at all.

DLFerguson

Registered Member
24. Mostly those are programs and/or folders that I access everyday. I have a shortcuts folder on my desktop in which I have all the other icons that I seldom use.

Ymir-GF

Registered Member
I have the standard 4 icons, and sometimes a 5th with a new proggie. My menu sub-structure is perfect, lol, and broken down by category.

Current total is: 367 shortcuts in 47 nested folders.

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I have a total of 5 on my desk top..Had more till I cleaned it up.