How many houses

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
So, ice's 'Moving In' thread inspired this one. How many times have you had to move, so pretty much, how many different houses have you lived in?

I've moved 15 times, but lived in 12 houses. 6 moves and 4 houses in the UK, and 9 moves and 8 houses since i've been in NZ. 7 of those moves were within a year too.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
oh my gawd, 15 times?!?!?! Thats insane.

I've only moved twice in my whole life. Once when I was about 5 years old and then again when I turned 14. I'll be moving shortly again though within the next year / year and a half though.

22 moves.

4 apartments
1 flat
17 houses

I hated all the moving when I was young because it was ridiculous to make new friends in school only to have to say goodbye after a couple of years.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
That's crazy, Imp. I can't imagine moving that often.

I've lived in two houses that I can remember, and one more when I was a baby. We moved to Chicago when I was 2 years old, and we lived in the same house until I was 19. Then we moved to a newer house in the same area and have lived here ever since.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've only lived in two houses, I just moved in my own house. I lived at my old house 24 years before moving in this one.

I cant imaging moving so many times like Angels and Impact have.

I've only lived in two houses, I just moved in my own house. I lived at my old house 24 years before moving in this one.

I cant imaging moving so many times like Angels and Impact have.
I think it's one of the main reasons why I don't hold onto things. I own maybe two things that have I'm emotionally attached to. The less you have, the easier the move.

I lived in one house my whole life up until 2009 (so for 19 yrs). Well, actually when I was born we were living in my grandma's flat, but we moved into the house pretty much straight away. Now I'm living in accommodation away from home, and I'll be moving into a new house each year for the next few years. We just signed for this year's house the other day.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I think it's one of the main reasons why I don't hold onto things. I own maybe two things that have I'm emotionally attached to. The less you have, the easier the move.
I'm the same. It wouldn't bother me to replace pretty much everything I own, except a couple of really small things. In fact, i'll be getting rid of everything I own except clothing and a couple of items when I move to the UK in a couple months. Time to start again :lol: