How many hours per day do you spend in Gf

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by snowflake, Dec 28, 2008.

1. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

I spend too much time here, It's addictive. I seem to log on for an hour, and still be here many hours later. But I'm not complaining. :lol::lol:

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

During the weekday, I'd probably say four to five hours a day. During the weekend it's about seven to eleven hours a day. But sometimes I don't post during that time, I just lurk around.

3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I lurk quite a bit because I'll always have a window open if I have a browser open and check in every now and then if I'm online but I don't always say anything either. So it varies.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Pretty much whenever I'm at my computer. I leave GF pulled up in a few windows while I work and generally check it as often as possible throughout the day.

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

If i'm not really doing anything i always have it on in the background, so really i can spend most of the day on GF, or at least with my eye on GF. Very casual in terms of actually posting though.

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I'm on the internet a lot in general, and I have about 3 websites semi-permenantly open for that time..one of them being GF.. so I think its fair to say I am here a lot! But most of that time I'm not actually here, if that makes sense..
    I don't have a clue how many hours a day I spend on GF 'cos I tend to check new posts every now and again and then go to a different tab/site then come back, so yeh I dunno...

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  7. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Since I join I spend whenever I'm just bored or don't feel like doing actual work.

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Since it's the holidays I spend about three-four hours on here, browsing and posting.

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Bout an hour or less a day since im on vacation probably 2 or 3 during the week.

10. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I spend around 5-6 hours a day on here, but half the time I'm lurking around.