• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How Many Hours do you spend on the Net

gabsmom123

I was just taking the time out to kind of add this up and I do not want to even give you my answer. After adding this up I was just wondering how I have time to do anything else. I would have to tell you that my time on the internet was like working a 40 hour shift with overtime. How many hours do you spend on the net.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I don't really sit on the computer all day, I just randomly pop on and check the board or my downloads, ect. So.. 24 hours a day?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well my computer(s) are never turned off but I am on at least 40 hours a week for sure. I work full time doing graphic and web design for clients though so between that and running all of my forums and blogs I have a good amount of time spent online each day.