• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How many hours do you spend on a computer?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
In a day, on average? For me, I spend about seven hours a day at work from Monday to Friday, and most nights I’ll spend about an hour to two hours. Weekend it varies depending how busy I am with other stuff.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Depends what I'm up to. If I have all computer stuff to do and it's annoying/boring or whatever, this place would act like a buffer. If I don't, then less computer stuff. Generally, all the time though every day for the last several years. Being here is basically my job because I don't have projects to make unfortunately.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I am on my computer off and on all day but for short periods of time unless I am on Youtube so I probably spend on an average of 3 hours a day not including Youtube.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Depends. Sometimes I go weeks on end only looking at my computer for a couple hours when i get home from work, and sometiems I'll spend like 2 days straight, minus sleeptime, working on some project or other.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Depends. Sometimes I go weeks on end only looking at my computer for a couple hours when i get home from work, and

sometiems I'll spend like 2 days straight, minus sleeptime, working on some project or other.
The first half of that is success for me, the second half of that is failure.

The hard part is that most of the time, I've had little control of either. Right now, it's the second. But then again, I don't count stunt, practice, or production time in the "computer" time, so it's a bit skewed. To me that's using it for goals that go beyond the computer. And, I should be having people hired to do a lot of the work for me when things actually get going, meaning I only perform when I need a live camera screen to be projected on the computer, for example.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
way to much.

At minimum 10 hours just from work. Then I come home. I go one of two routes, either I spend the time with the family or I get more screen time, if its more screen time.... then Im probably looking at an additional 4-6 hours more before I turn in for sleep.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Way too much. I don't even wanna take a guess. It's something I've tried to cut back on, but unfortunately I've never been very successful.