How many hours a week do you work out?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm just curious on how many hours a week do you guys or gals work out?

I average about ten hours a week, sometimes more depending my mood when I do my cardio. I usually do three hours of cardio a week and the rest is lifting and such.

It's very rare that I work out on Sunday's, I like to take that day off to recover from my hard week.

How about you guys?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I go with 45 minutes a day of hard lifting (alternating muscle groups each day) and ab stuff. Then I finish each day off with 10 minutes of hard cardio.

No more than an hour a day is my rule so I try to make the most of that hour. Lately I've been taking Saturday and Sunday off to recover so I try to stay with around 5 hours per week total. I'm usually still sore by Monday morning though, like I am today. :lol:

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I would have to say about 12-14 hours, most of those hours consists mostly cardio and running, but every time I go to the gym I usually stay an hour or an hour and a half (not including time relaxing in the hot tub stretching).

~Shwa

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I average about 2 hrs a day at the gym. Usually 45 -1 hour and 15 minutes of lifting (depends on the day) and then 40 minutes of cardio with some cool down.

I probably hit 10-12 hrs a week depending if I skip days and how I feel. I am not going to go any longer, and longer and I would feel like a slave to my body.

BalletDancer

Registered Member
I tend to do 40 mins cardio and 40mins weight training three times a week :) Plus a dance for two hours three/four times a week :) sooo, that's 10-12 hours a week, sometmes it can be alot more then again, it can be alot less if i'm not feeling it.. :)

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
I'm just curious on how many hours a week do you guys or gals work out?

I average about ten hours a week, sometimes more depending my mood when I do my cardio. I usually do three hours of cardio a week and the rest is lifting and such.

It's very rare that I work out on Sunday's, I like to take that day off to recover from my hard week.

How about you guys?
With everything combined, about 27.5 hrs. a week total.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Back in the day, it was between 10-15 hours but these days, barely half an hour because school is really kicking in.