How Many Hours A Day Do You Listen To Music?

Discussion in 'Music' started by R.Lewis_52, Nov 26, 2006.

1. R.Lewis_52

R.Lewis_52 Guest

i listen to music though out the day.....sometime it keeps my for killing a few people...lol....im not joking:)

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Depends on how much I walk really. I listen to music to and from class and when I exercise.

I'd guess anywhere between 1-4 hours a day (depending on the day).

3. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I have pretty much the same kind of answer. It depends on what I'm doing in a given day, but I would venture to guess I listen to music for at least an hour a day.

Hoosier.

4. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

1-6 hours, depending on how long I'm at my computer. I rarely listen elsewhere, except in the car.

5. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

It depends on what I'm doing on any particular day and how long I'm on the computer.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

at least an hour. Killing my ears slowly but surely

I listen on the bus, in the car, waiting for whatever reason, doing homework sometimes...

7. WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf Guest

I listen to musci at least 2-8 hours a day unless I'm at one of my friends house then we're usually to obusy causing trouble.

8. Omega

Omega Ω

I listen to music from the second I wake up till the second I go to sleep. I am a music freak I cannot fall asleep without music. I do not know how I would live with out music, I truely don't.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

About 4 hours in school, between classes and lunch times, 2 hours if I have after school detention

12 hours on weekends and about 4 hours on a normal day

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Every hour that I ride in the car and when I can take my friend's ipod and listen to it^^; So I can say about 8 hours aday I listen to music, I can't ride in the car without it because I've gotten to use to it >>;