How Many Have You.....

Quebedeau

Registered Member
ever went to a gas station and drove off not knowing the gas pump was still in the car.?

Never. I always pay, pump and leave. I never leave the pump in and go inside to get something or chill out, I always hold onto it. I dunno, I'm just use to doing that. =P

I remember seeing a video on America's Funniest Home Videos of a lady coming home with a pump still attached to her car. lmao

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Haha, I have never done that or seen it done myself, but the idea of it happening is funny as it is, I would not be able to stop laughing if I saw someone driving like that.

#1!

oh.. wait..

Nope I haven't done that. I've never heard about anyone else doing it either. I always take the pump out before I go pay anyways, like vilk said.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've never done it but I remember driving one day and seeing someone drive by with the gas pump hanging out of their car...I can't make that stuff up.

How can you not notice you took something with you when you drove off? People can be so clueless.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
No i've never done it. I can't see how someone could be so stupid to actually forget the pump was still in the car.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I don't think I've ever seen that before. Probably because the vast majority (if not all) of our petrol stations use manual pumps. You put the petrol in yourself, which means you know when to put the nozzle back.

Never. I doubt I ever will either, I am nowhere near absent minded enough to mess up a habit like that. That would be akin to sitting on a bike backwards.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
No i've never done it. I can't see how someone could be so stupid to actually forget the pump was still in the car.
Bitch! Some people are just absent minded! GOSH!

yeah, I've done it. lol
I am extremely absent minded and will easily forget things that just happened if my mind is preoccupied with something else, or if I see something shiny. Ooh! A piece of candy!

I think it was when I first started driving, and I didn't get charged for the damage because my mom spent a lot of money at that convenience store and the owner valued my family enough as customers just to send me on my way.

I am nowhere near absent minded enough to mess up a habit like that. That would be akin to sitting on a bike backwards.
I can't see how someone could be so stupid to actually forget the pump was still in the car.
People can be so clueless.
yeah, I've done it. lol
Kudos Knapp, you took some pretty tough bullets there :lol::lol: I suppose if it was when you'd just started driving then it's not so bad :p