How many hats do you own

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I looked through the search option and I couldn't find the thread so I decided to post this. Being a guy who wears a hat almost everyday of the week I own a lot of different hats. I was wondering how many hats do you guys own, and what kind of hats are they?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I only own one hat, it's a Winnipeg Blue Bombers hat actually. I basically just wear it till it falls apart and then go buy a new one. I wear a hat more for neccesity than fashion. Like if the sun is shining, or I don't want my hair blowing in the wind. I could care less what it looks like, to a degree.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
At one point I had a ton of fitted baseball hats (All NHL or NCAA Branded). Right now though most of them have been put away, sold, or just otherwise lost or trashed.

Currently I can only think of about 3 hats that I have still.

1. Fitted: Corpus Christi Hooks
2. Fitted: Columbus Blue Jackets 3rd logo
3. Stretch Fit: Fresno State Bulldogs Baseball (FS logo)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have a bunch of different types of hats.

1 black leather cowboy hat
2 1920's style hats
1 Eskimo hat
1 Waldo hat
3 golf hats
3 baseball hats
2 wool knit hats

And probably at least a few others I can't think of at the moment. I have enough though but there are a few other types I'd like to get eventually.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
One black trilby and one No Fear baseball cap. The former sees daily use, while the latter is only ever worn if I go to a music festival, like Download or Ozzfest.

I also own a couple of bandannas or head kerchiefs as well, if they count.

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I also own a couple of bandannas or head kerchiefs as well, if they count.
Yeah same here but I don't really count those as hats. I have about 5 or 6 bandannas. I like them for hiking because they are thinner than hats.

StroShow

V.I.P.
Like I said earlier I wear a hat pretty much everyday of the week so I'm going to own a lot. So if I include toques and fedora's then I honestly own 30 some hats. Most of them are MLB fitted hats that I bought like 7 years ago. But out of those 30 some hats I probably only wear like six of them.

I'd like to add on a question. Do you have a hat that as a neat feature?? I do but I'll share it later.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
If you consider my trilby's inability to retain it shape after being soaked several times a "neat feature", then yes, I suppose mine has.

Really got to get a stiffer one...

StroShow

V.I.P.
LOL. I have a Guiness hat that as a bottle opener in the from of my hat(forgetting the name). Definitely comes in handy on more then one occasion lol

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I have a Red Wings baseball cap and a knit cap (a teuk). That's it. I'm hoping to get a baseball cap from my boyfriend's restaurant as soon as they get them in.