How many Gigs of anime do you Have?

How many gigs of anime do you have?

• none (don't dl anime or your stream it)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-5

• 6-10

• 11-20

• 21-50

• 51-100

• 101-200

• 201-500

• 501-1000

• 1001+

• Total voters

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Im sure this has been done but I would like to see where everyone is at. I just filled up all my external hard drives and realize I have alot of anime...Include anything external or internal.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I have about 6. Some anime mostly manga actually. But I actually stream most of my anime via youtube or myspace video. Also I buy dvds lol

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I have about 6. Some anime mostly manga actually. But I actually stream most of my anime via youtube or myspace video. Also I buy dvds lol
Yeah I buy alot of DVDs now too since recently. And only the series I like alot. But I still have somewhere around 450 gigs...

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
holy crap! thats a lot of gigs!
Yeah although its not that much since about 26 episodes is almost 6 gigs if they are dvd rips.

So InuYasha Ranma and Ruoroni Kenshin take up alot of space. I havent even watched all that I have dled...

Only animes I have deleted after dling and watching was Escaflowne and Cowboy Bebop and Fansubs if I can get the english rips.

I probably have 1000s of dollars worth of dvd rips on my hard drives...surprisingly at one of my older forums I had actually one of the smaller amounts...most members had about 4x as much as me.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Somewhere around 20 to 25 most of them on disk I had more they were deleted in my comps reboot. Geez Swift your 450 makes collection look sad.