• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Games How Many Games Are On Your Phone?

Bliss

Sally Twit
My phone is so slow and unresponsive at times. I only have Candy Crush Saga and Draw Something. I am bored of both of them now. I don't really enjoy playing games on small screens.

dDave

V.I.P.
The ones that I've actually downloaded..

- 100 Doors 2013
- Zombie Highway

After making this list, I feel the need to clean off my phone, haha.
That's insane dude. How do you find the time to even play all of them? If I wasn't ever going to play a game I wouldn't want to have it on my phone. I only like to have apps that I'll actually use because it saves space and it looks a lot cleaner.

My phone is so slow and unresponsive at times. I only have Candy Crush Saga and Draw Something. I am bored of both of them now. I don't really enjoy playing games on small screens.
My main issue is the hardware limitations of phones. I really like my gameboy though, that's on an even smaller screen than my phone.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I only have Robot Unicorn Attack 2. I don't like wasting my phone battery on games, especially since they're nothing compared to the console/handheld/PC games I love.

Jim_Raynor

Registered Member
Absolutely none! This is because I don't even have one. I wish i did but its rather easy to live without one. Instead of being hooked on my phone, I have to find other things to do. Like get hooked on GF. But if I had a phone, I would have many games on it, but only ones that don't require money to play/buy.