How many Ex's do you have?

How many Ex's

• Total voters

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
This question only counts for people you have actually been bf/gf or married to. Not people you have been out with etc...

I'll go with 0 cos I've never really been in a serious relationship. Seeing my friends all puppy-eyed and sickly is enough to put me off for a few years. Ok maybe not quite a few years, I am 18 afterall :lol:

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Being 20 I'm still young and fairly new to all this.

I've only had a few serious relationships. I don't really like relationships getting too serious as I'm young and not ready for a major commitment.

ancredelamour

Registered Member
one very long one. Haha, I dated a guy for 6 years and finally cut it off! Best decision ever, learned a lot from it and miss him as a friend, but really love the freedom I have now and really love crushing on boys, haha.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I have three ex bfs...at least according to my count. I only considered those serious/exclusive relationships. Longest one was 4 years straight.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Too many... one or two that have lasted over a year or two, and then quite afew that have lasted only afew months.

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
Two both named Dave. Kinda creepy. But Two others who I dated for about a week and was on the verge of becoming their girlfriend with.

Lemonv1

Registered Member
I voted 0 (still with the same person), however that's both wrong and right.
We split up and got back together again.
So I have both 0 exes and 1