How many episodes will Bleach be?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Swiftstrike, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Honestly how long of a run do you think Bleach will have? When the series first started I remember a few were saying 50-52. I dont think many thought it would have gone over 100 episodes.

Do you guys seeing it being longer than say InuYasha ? Are we gonna see something like 200+ episodes?

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

No doubt, I see this being 200 plus anime,so far all the episodes thats been coming out have been fillers and they have yet to confront Aizen or invade Hueco Mundo. But Bleach has proved to me its worth watching no matter how long.

3. Hinata

Hinata La Coquette

Yep... I am loving Bleach although the filler are taking up some of the series. But at least the action is still there...

But these fillers are wasting some of my time and I want the main story to be back. But yep.. 200+ it will be no doubt about it!

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

200+ eps. is okay as long as it doesn't BORE you like Inuyasha did.

5. Swiftstrike

Wait theres filler episodes going on right now? I thought the filler was over...I only got to 128 though.

6. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Last episode I watch I think was 134 it seemed to be a filler to me, so yep the fillers are still going on.

7. Swiftstrike

Maybe they arent fillers but slow parts in the story arc thats still based off the manga.

It happens sometimes. From what I saw up to 128 none of it seemed filler like. I highly doubt after releasing a mere dozen episodes after the bount arc they would make additional filler...

Probably just a slow part in the manga...

8. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

Once Aizen is beat, I can't really imagine what kind of plot they're gonna do next...I say around 180-200.