How Many Dwarfs Could You Take in a Fight?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by RTWmaniac, Jan 29, 2009.

1. RTWmaniac

RTWmaniac Registered Member

During a crazy night in Thailand, a bunch of Brits I was partying with brought the question up. To use the PC term, I'm referring to primordial dwarfism, which entails fully proportional limbs. I think I could take two at the most. Some people find this number laughably low and subsequently say they could take something like 20. What do you say?

This isn't meant to be offensive; it's just always an intriguing discussion.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You can always ask people not to take offense, but someone always does.

This is definitely one of those, "bar" questions for a bunch of half-drunken beer buddies and I'd have to say two at most depending on who they are because not only are they smaller and thus harder to fight, but they're at the perfect height to headbutt my crotch and I'm pretty sure one of them would figure that out too.

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Well, if I can all be "The One" like Neo from the Matrix and balance on a beam spinning really fast, I'd say about a million if I can stay balanced for a long time.

I would say between 2-8. It just depends. People don't think they'd be able to do shit, but you'd be surprised.

4. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i just put my wheelchair to top speed, pick a direction and spin. bring 'em on.

5. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I say line them up and we'll see, those little guys are hella tough and [email protected], so I'd be careful......but lets be honest, they're the size of half your leg. Anyone wanna kick the football?

~Shwa

Oooh_snap likes this.
  6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

They roam in packs of seven.

7. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Lmao. Rep for you sir. Roam in packs of seven.. haha.. I laugh

8. PentaCube

PentaCube Registered Member

I'm pretty drunk at the moment, so this thread reallly caught my eye. I would say 3.

9. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

10. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

As we're going by real life dwarfs, just the one. And even then I'm likely to lose.