How many children do you have?

How many kids do you have?

• Total voters

Teorropy

I have one child, she is a girl, she is 8yrs old, almost 9. My wife and I have talked about it, if we do have more, it will have to be by adoption. Natural child birth is out of the question.

sawsan

Registered Member
HI
I have two girls 3.6 mths her name is bana and 1.10 mths her name is leena and I realy want to get more I mean other boys inshallah:)

I have no children. And for whatever reason, I've never had the desire to have kids.

One person I know says that since I don't want kids now, I never will.

However, she's wrong. Many people decide they want kids after having no desire to have children beforehand. Just because she never wanted kids back when she was my age doesn't mean I'll never change my mind.

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
Well my current fiancee (yes, I've been engaged before, different story) is almost done working on our first, however this one will be my third. I had my girl first, if you know me you'll know all about the story, and I have my boy, who is now 2 and a half :)

Wade8813

Registered Member
I don't have any kids, and I would be surprised if I ever do. A part of me wants to have a kid or two, but I'm somewhat conflicted about it. But frankly, it'll probably be a moot point anyway.

WickedRex

Registered Member
I'm still trying to figure out how to word my answer when I'm asked this question. My fiancee and I were expecting last summer, but we sadly lost our son a number of weeks before his due date. Over the weekend, we would've celebrated his 1st birthday. So, no, physcially I don't have any children. But, spiritually/emotionally, I have a son.

Sorry for the sadness so early. Just wanting to participate.